James KellerShabrokh, D.O.
Dr. KellerShabrokh’s expertise focuses on the treatment of musculoskeletal conditions including spine, joint, muscle and nerve injuries. The goal of his treatment plan is to maximize function to enable a richer more active lifestyle. Treatment centers around rehabilitative care, non-operative minimally invasive procedures and ultimately prevention of recurrence. Specializing in Ultrasound and Electrodiagnostic medicine.
Accomplishments & Training:
• Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine degree from Virginia College of Osteopathic Medicine
• Traditional Rotating Internship at Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R) residency at Loyola University
• Served as Chief resident during residency and spearheaded an ultrasound didactic course for both residents and attending faculty.
• Interventional spine, sports, and electrodiagnostic fellowship at Spine and Sports Physiatrists
• Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• Provided multiple lectures for residents at 3 PM&R residency programs in the Chicagoland area
• Served as an attending physician at one of the residency programs in Chicago (Schwab Rehabilitation Hospital) providing resident training (both ongoing didactics and in electrodiagnostic medicine)
Professional Organization Memberships:
• American Academy of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
• American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine
Dr. KellerShabrokh loves to spend time outdoors, whether in his vegetable garden, hiking, mountain biking, snowboarding or just sitting under the stars enjoying the rejuvenating company of his wife and children. He occasionally finds himself engaged in a home remodeling project, car repairs, or even tailoring a newly purchased dress shirt. He also enjoys cooking and frequently invites family and friends to his home to share in the culinary exploits that he and his wife create.